Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's 4.40am now and I'm still awake.
haha.
I just couldn't sleep.
The reason is because I slept at 3pm until 1am.
Yup. 10 hours straight.
Heh.
I'm so tired after a long day at work.
So now, I'm just wasting my time surfing the net watching some of my favourite music videos.

Anyway, I'm so happy for a good friend of mine.
At last she has found her Mr.Right after about 9 months being single.
Hope the relationship will work as how you wanted it to be.
Insya'Allah.

what? me?
can 'wait long long'.
maybe 3 years from now?
how about that?
heh.

4:44 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com